Linear Alkyl Benzene Sulphonic Acid(LABSA) is produced through an indigenously designed reaction system. The process is equipped to produce consistently high quality products. The in-house developed technology has two major benefits over existing alternate technologies:
Reducing investment per unit of installed capacity by more than 50%
Reducing sulphonation costs by more than 20%
LABSA is an anionic surfactant widely used in the formulations of all types of synthetic detergent powders, liquids and cakes. Due to its high active matter, quick miscibility with water and low salt content, it finds its way into a variety of formulations.
As main active matter in all forms of detergents like cake, powder and liquid formulations
As emulsifier and wetting agent in small quantity with other surfactant in toilet soap for foaming
In pesticides to improve the quality of spray.
Linear Alkyl Benzene Sulphonic Acid 90%
1. Appearance Light yellow brownish clear liquid, easily pourable
2. Anionic Content (Mol. Wt. 320 Min.) 89.50% Min
3. Unsulphonated Matter (NDOM) Max 1.00% Max
4. Free Acid ( As Sulphuric Acid) Max 6.50% Max
5. Color of 10% Suspension a)At 450 nm (Klett) (Max) 30âK
6. Moisture Content by K/F max 4.00 % Max
B- 11, Hare Krishna Complex, Opposite Apsara Cinema, Kankaria, Maninagar, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 380028, India